23.2.09

Me A-Z.

Vi no blog da Katy e respondi também. É em Inglês e não dá pra traduzir, pois perde o sentido.




A
- Available: No.
- Age: 30.
- Annoyance: Mondays.
- Animal: My dog.

B
- Beer: Guiness.
- Birthday: December 9th.
- Best Friends: They know who they are.
- Body Part on opposite sex: Hands.
- Best feeling in the world: Joy.
- Best weather: Cold.
- Been in Love: Sure.
- Been on stage: Hate it.
- Believe in Magic: Why not?
- Believe in God: Somehow.
- Believe in Santa: I wish.

C
- Candy: Jelly Candy.
- Color: Red.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla.
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican.
- Cake or pie: Pie.
- Continent/Country to visit: Scandinavia.
- Cheese: Swiss.

D
- Day or Night: Night.
- Dance in the rain?: Hate it.

E
- Eggs: Scrambled.
- Eyes: Light brown.
- Everyone's got a(n): Dirty little secret.
- Ever failed a class: Don't remember.

F
- Full name: Roberta Lopes da Rocha.
- First thoughts waking up: Already?
- Food: Japanese.

G
- Greatest Fear: Impact.
- Goals: Don't know for sure.
- Gum: Hate it.
- Get along with your parents: Not both.
- Good luck charm: My shampoo, I guess.

H
- Hair Color: Changes often.
- Height: 1m56cm.
- Happy: I guess.
- Holiday: A very long one.
- How do you want to die: Don't want to, not gonna.

I
- Ice Cream: Exotic.
- Instrument: Violin or Cello.

J
- Jewelry: Hate it.
- Job: Tutor.

K
- Kids: Maybe. Still thinking.
- Kickboxing or karate: Never tried any. Dunno.
- Keep a journal: Define Journal.

L
- Longest Car Ride: Car?
- Love: All you need.
- Letter: ???????????
- Laughed so hard you cried: Barely.

M
- Milk flavor: Milk.
- Movies: Oldies and independent ones are nicer.
- Motion sickness: What do you mean?
- McD’s or BK: BK.
N
- Number of Siblings: 1.
- Number of Piercings: 1
- Number: 30.

O
- One wish: Find myself.

P
- Perfect Pizza: Shimeji.
- Pepsi/Coke: What do you think?????

Q
- Quail: What the f**** is this? Duck?

R
- Reason to cry: Work.
- Reality T.V.: Idol.
- Radio Station: BBC 6.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: I'm not a weirdo.
- Ring size: Fat.

S
- Song: Not one.
- Shoe size: 37
- Salad Dressing: Ceasar.
- Sushi: Love it.
- Skipped school: Never.
- Slept outside: Can't.
- Skinny dipped: No.
- Shower daily: Course!
- Sing well: Dreadfully well.
- In the shower: Sometimes.
- Swear: Only when necessary.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both.

T
- Time for bed: 11pm.
- Thunderstorms: Hate them.

U
- Unpredictable: Most of times.

V
- Vacation spot: Depends on my mood.

W
- Weakness: Good food.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: None.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Phoebe Buffay.
- Worst feeling: Anxiety.
- Wanted to be a model?: Never could.
- Where do we go when we die?: Nowhere.
- Worst Weather: Rainy and hot.

X
- X-Rays: Creepy.
- Ex's: Indifferent.

Y
- Year it is now: 2009.
- Yellow: Bright.Life of the party.

Z
- Zoo animal: The ones I never get to see.

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you: My boyfriend.
2. You went to the mall with: My boyfriend.
3. You went to dinner with: My boyfriend.
4. You talked to on the phone: My boyfriend.
5. Made you laugh: Guess who? My boyfriend.
6. Hugged you:...A candy if you know this one...
7. Said they loved you...and this one...
8. Held your hand: ...and this one again...
9. Spoke with My mom.
10. You cried over: No one. I'd rather do it alone.

Um comentário:

Carlos Howes disse...

Achei o questionário bem interessante. A maioria das respostas ficou bem tua cara mesmo, mas teve uma ou duas que eu me surpreendi. O mais legal mesmo foi o final do questionário! rs.

=*